Sailing yacht MAYA
Our sailing yacht Maya is a Najad 34 with center cockpit and was built (number 76) on the island Orust in Sweden.
We bought the boat in Denmark, sailed it to the Netherlands (Lemmer/IJsselmeer) and conducted an extensive refit. Among other things, we have carried out the following upgrades:
- Installation of a carrier (A-frame) with solar cells and wind generator for independent power supply.
- Installed a new engine (Solé Diesel Mini 33).
- The navigation equipment and electronics are renewed (e. g. AIS, NMEA2000 bus, B&G Zeus, echo sounder).
- Equipped with an anchor windlass and Rocna anchor with 80m chain.
- Wind vane (Windpilot Pacific).
- Additional equipment for blue water sailing (e. g. EPIRB, life raft, storm sails).
- and many other little things (e. g. cockpit shower, hatches, LED lights, water tank, mattresses, wet room works).